AP Ration Card List 2023: Search aepos.ap.gov.in Ration Card Status and Download – Ration cards are used to provide essential food items to the poor people at subsidized rates. by the government of India. This is a government of India-approved document. It helps the cardholder to get the food grains, rice, Cereals, etc. at subsidized rates. Ration card proves to be very helpful to the poor people of the state.
AP Ration Card List 2023
Apart from the use of the ration card for subsidized food the cardholder can also use it for proof of Identity and address proof. It can also be used for applying for any other government documents like domicile certificates and voter IDs. The government also uses a ration card as an identification tool for many more schemes where the beneficiary needs to have a ration card of a certain category. There are two types of Ration cards.
- White Ration Card:- The White ration card is provided to the people above the poverty line (APL). The annual income of the family must be above Rs. 1,00,000. So the color white indicates people above the poverty line in Ration cards.
- Blue/Red/Green/Yellow Ration Cards:- The ration card of all these colors is provided to the people below the poverty line (BPL) category. Different cards are used to indicate the different sections of the people. These ration cardholders are allowed to purchase the ration on the subsidy rated from the designated ration shop.
Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Status
Andhra Pradesh government provides ration cards to the residents of the state. These cards are provided according to the central government guidelines. As we know we can take subsidy on the ration and make other documents with the help of it. So it become a very important document. With the help of a ration card, the cardholder can benefit from Antyodaya Yojana and many such schemes. Residents of AP can apply for the ration card. Candidates can apply with Both online and offline modes for the card. For full details on the Andhra Pradesh, ration card read the full article below.
Required Document for AP Ration Card
The required documents for Andhra Pradesh Ration Card are the following:
- Application Form
- Address Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Driving Licence
- Telephone Bill
- Water Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Identity Proof for the family
- Voter ID
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
Apply Online For Andhra Pradesh Ration Card
To apply online for the Andhra Pradesh Ration Card follow these steps:
- Firstly, visit the MeeSeva Portal Andhra Pradesh.
- Now on the home page click on the MeeSeva Online Portal option.
- On the next page click on the Nre Registration.
- After that, An application form will be displayed on your device screen.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly. Here you will also need to create a Login ID and Password to be able to access your account another time.
- Once the application form is filled upload all the required documents to their designated place.
- Finally, click on the submit button. Your form is submitted.
You will get a reference number through which you will be able to access your application status at any time.
Offline Application Process
To apply offline follow these steps:
- First, you need to Visit the MeeSeva Online portal.
- Download the Ration card application form from the website.
- Take a hardcopy printout of the application form. OR Get one copy from your nearest ration shop.
- Fill in all the asked information correctly in the application form.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Finally, submit the application form with the attached documents to your nearest ration shop.
You will get a reference number for future uses.
aepos.ap.gov.in Ration Card Status
To check the AP Ration card follow these steps:
- First, go to the official website.
- Now on the home page click k on the Pubic Reports option.
- Under the Pubic Reports Option, you will get the AP Rice Card Status option.
- Next under the Rice Card Option, you will need to enter your Ration Card Number or Family Head Aadhaar Number.
- After that click on the submit button.
- Your Ration Card Status will be open on your screen.
Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Application Status
To check your application status for an AP ration card follow the steps below:
- First, you need to visit the official website.
- On the home page click on the Application Search option.
- Here you need to enter your Ration Number OR Application Number.
- Click on the submit button your application status will be on your device screen.
Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Download Online
Follow the steps below to Download Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Online:
- First, you need to visit the Consumer Affairs Food and Civil Supplies, Andhra Pradesh Public Distribution System official Website.
- On the home page search for the Print Ration Card option.
- Enter your Ration Card Number on the box given below the text.
- And now click on the Print button.
- Take a Hard Copy of the downloaded ration card.