Aditya Birla COVID Scholarship 2023 online registration will be discussed here. Get all the details related to Aditya Birla Scholarship, Aims, Features, Online Form, etc. Due to the Corona outbreak in the whole world as well as in India. Millions of people have lost their family members and many people have also lost their jobs. To control this situation government has taken many steps. But even though there are many people who are still struggling because of COVID Pandemic. So to tackle this situation the company called “Aditya Birla Capital”. Has started an initiative to provide financial assistance to the students who have lost their parents due to the COVID 19 Pandemic.
In today’s article, we are going to provide you with information related to the Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship. Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, and Last Date. Along with that, we will also explain to you the online procedure to apply for the Scholarship program.
Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship 2023
Aditya Birla Capital Limited is one of the leading non-banking financial services in India which is a non-profitable organization. Also known as Aditya Birla Capital Foundation deals with the Corporate Social Responsibilities initiatives. As a part of the CSR Project, the ABCL Foundation launched the Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program. With the aim to provide financial help especially to the students who have lost their both parents due to COVID.
However, under this program, the eligible candidates will be provided one-time monetary help up to Rs. 60,000. This amount shall be utilized in covering the educational expenses of the individual. In addition, this scholarship will help in smooth educational functioning for the students. If you also want to take the benefits through this scheme. Then you must apply online through the portal for the scholarship before the Last Date – 31 January 2023. The students of Class 1 to 12 and Undergraduate levels will be helped under this Scholarship program.
Overview of Birla Scholarship 2023
|Scholarship Name||Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship|
|Launched By||Aditya Birla Capital Foundation under ABCL|
|Project||Corporate Social Responsibility or CSR|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Help|
|Beneficiaries||Students who have lost their parents due to COVID 19 Pandemic|
|Last Date||31 January 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Aditya Birla Scholarship Amount
Although under this scheme, the candidates will receive benefits up to Rs. 60,000. But the amount will also depend upon the level of education of the candidate. However, the candidates studying in Classes 1 to 12 and Undergraduate levels will be covered, the amount will also differ. The students will receive the amount One Time and will have to manage it accordingly to the educational expense.
In the below table the amount has been fixed for the candidates:
|Class 1 to 8||Approx. 24,00|
|Class 9 to 12||Up to 30,00|
|General Undergraduate Courses||Approx. 36,00|
|Professional Undergraduate Courses||Up to 60,000|
Objectives of Birla Capital COVID Scholarship
- To ensure that there is no harmful effect of the pandemic on the bright future of the candidates, the Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship was launched.
- Due to the COVID pandemic, many people have lost their lives and jobs. Many children/students have lost their both parents and now they have no one to support their education.
- The candidates who will be eligible will be supported financially through this scheme.
- Additionally, the students can also cover extra valuable services as Life Skills Training, Mental Wellness, and Career Guidance.
- However, the educational expenses might get covered using the amount that will be awarded to them.
Aditya Birla Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
If you want to apply for the scholarship and want to grab this opportunity. You need to meet all the following Eligibility/ Terms & Conditions under the Scheme given below:
- First of all, the student must be an Indian Citizen.
- The candidates must be either studying in any of the Classes 1 to 12 or in an Undergraduate course, General or Professional.
- This scholarship is only limited to the candidates who have lost either one or both parents due to the COVID 19 pandemic.
- And are facing financial problems to pursue education due to the same.
- The students must be enrolled while applying for the scholarship.
Important Documents Required
- Identity proof such as an Aadhaar card or Voter Identity or PAN card.
- Photograph of the candidate
- Exam result card or mark sheet
- Fee Receipt or an Admission Letter issued by the institution
- Death certificate of the lost parents
- Medical prescription issued by the Doctor, Report of the Covid test or RTPCR
- Details of the Bank Account of the candidate
How to Apply for Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship?
Followings are the step by step procedures in order to apply for Aditya Birla Scholarship online registration:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website.
- On the home page, tap on the “Scholarships” dropdown list.
- Now, click on “View More” under the category of “Popular Corporate Scholarships“.
- On the side menu of “Featured Scholarships“, choose the “Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program 31-Jan-2023“.
- After that, click on “Apply Now” so as to register for the Scholarship Program.
- Choose the kind of program the candidate is pursuing, that is School Level or Undergraduate College level.
- Then log in using a pre-registered account or create a new account to access the website.
- Now, the application form will open up.
- Enter all the required details in the application form.
- Nextly, upload the above-mentioned documents in the needed sizes and formats.
- At last, Click on the “Submit“ button.
Contact Details & Address
If you have any queries related to the scheme you can contact through a helpline number or email given below:
Helpline Number – 011 430 92248, Email address – [email protected]
Buddy4Study (Workly), A – 14/15, 3rd Floor, Sector 59
Noida – 201309 Uttar Pradesh, India
Other Government Scholarship Schemes