Hello, CBSE and other senior secondary boards are announcing or going to announce the result to 12th class students. Everyone want to get admission in their dream college. ACPC Gujrat is submitting registration form for sessions 2023 for various courses such as Engineering, MBA, MCA, M.PLAN etc.
We will discuss here the total information about ACPC Gujrat, registration procedure for ACPC Gujrat, eligibility criteria for admission in ACPC Gujrat 2023, What are the relevant documents for ACPC and other information will be discussed in this article. Please read complete article for understand step by step process for ACPC Gujrat 2023.
ACPC Gujrat Admission 2023- Registration
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering
- Diploma/Degree in pharmacy
- B.Arch etc.
Key Features of ACPC 2023
|Name of organization||ACPC- Admission Committee for Professional Courses|
|Popular courses||Engineering, MCA, M.Arch, MBC, Diploma Engineering, Pharmacy, etc.|
|Beneficiary State||Gujrat state only|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official website of ACPC||www.gujacpc.nic.in.|
Eligibility Criteria For ACPC 2023
The Committee has announced different eligibility criteria for different professional courses. We are providing you one by one course eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria For Engineering
- First of all the candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
- Any type of age group candidate can take admission in this course.
- Person who is going to take admission in Engineering, have to pass the higher secondary class with science stream from any recognized board of educational institute.
- The applicant must obtain 40% marks in higher secondary class with unreserve category and 45% marks for ST/SC students.
Eligibility Criteria For Pharmacy
- The applicant should be a resident of India.
- Candidate should pass the higher secondary class with science stream including Physics and Chemistry as a main subject and one subject form Biology/ Biotechnology/ Mathematics should opt as an optional subject.
- Candidate should pass 12th class (mentioned above details) with 40% marks. there is 5% relax for candidates who belong to SC and ST categories.
- The most important thing is to clear the GUJCET exam in 2023.
Eligibility Criteria For MBA/MCA
- Candidates for the MCA programme should have completed their 12th grade exams and hold a bachelor’s degree with Mathematics as a required subject.
- Candidates for MCA lateral entry must hold a Bachelor’s degree in computer applications and a Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science from an accredited college or university.
- For candidates in the General category, the cutoff is 50%; for those in the SC/ST/SEBC/EWS categories, it is 45%.
Eligibility Criteria For Architecture
- Candidates must have a current NATA score (National Aptitude Test in Architecture).
- They have to achieve the minimum passing score required by the Council of Architecture on the qualifying exam.
- For candidates in the SC/ST/SEBC and general categories, the required minimum score is 50%, respectively.
Eligibility Criteria For Hotel Management
Applicants must have passed the qualifying exam with minimum qualifying marks set by Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
ACPC Gujarat 2023 Registration Form
- Candidates must first go to the official website, www.gujacpc.nic.in.
- After that, choose the course you want to apply for on the homepage.
- Please fill out the ACPC Application Form after reading the eligibility requirements and course information.
- Fill out the form with your information, including name, father’s and mother’s names, email address, mobile number, and any other needed information.
- Verify everything after entering it all. If so, fill out the application and send it in.
- You will receive a created application id after submitting the form. Take a printout of it and keep it for your records.
- The local ACPC help centre is where you may submit the required documentation.
- Your documents will be checked by the examination officer, who will also give you the registration slip.
- Application Fee
- You have to pay the application charges by debit card, credit card, or internet banking.
Announcement of ACPC Gujarat 2023 Merit List
The Gujarat Admission Committee for Profession Course- ACPC will likely release the merit list during the second week of July 2023. It will be accessible online. So, please check the official website regularly for updates.
Counselling Process For ACPC 2023
Candidates whose names appear on the merit list will be given priority for admission. As soon as the merit list is released, candidates will be contacted for the counselling procedure. Aspirants can also review the names on the merit list and register for the counselling session that the Admission Committee for Professional Courses is hosting. The following important papers must be carried by applicants throughout the counselling process:
- Passport Size photo
- Mark sheet of 10th, 12th, +
- A copy PGCET Application Form, PGCET Admit Card, PGCET Mark sheet
- Print out of ACPC M.Plan Merit List and ACPC M.Plan Application Form
- Certificate of Caste
- Aadhar Card of the applicant
- Address Proof
- Birth Certificate
- Employee ID of candidates
FAQs of ACPC 2023
When will the online registration process for ACPC 2023 begin?
Ans. The online application process has been started from the second week of July 2023.
What is the official website of ACPC Gujarat?
Ans. The official website is www.gujacpc.nic.in. you can write only gujacpc on google and official site will shown in first place.
Question: What is the last date to apply for ACPC Gujarat 2023?
Ans. Candidates need to submit the form before the second week of July 2023.
What is the mode for ACPC Gujarat application form 2023?
Ans. There is only online mode is available to apply in ACPC 2023. Candidates should apply as soon as possible, because the site can hang at last time of form filling.
What is the application fee for SC/ST candidates in ACPC Gujarat?
Ans. Persion who belong to ST and SC category have relaxation in paying admission fees. they have to pay amount of 300 Rs. weather unreserved have to pay 350 Rs.