Ikhedut Portal Registration & Login – Ikhedut Portal is a government of Gujarat initiative for the farmers of the state. In this portal government of Gujarat provides benefits to the farmers, agricultural, horticulture, and fisheries sector of the state. Ikhtara portal is launched to provide benefits of the various schemes to the farmers of the state. This portal has made the reach of the farmers to various schemes easy. In this article, we are going to provide full information on Ikhedut Portal. We will tell you the Registration process, Features, Benefits, and a list of documents in this article. So stick to the end of the article to know the full details.
The Gujarat government provides information on all the schemes launched for the farmers of the state. And any updates on the schemes are also given on this portal. The portal also allows you to be able to apply for any scheme related to the farmers. This portal is very important to the farmers. The portal makes access to the information and various schemes for the farmers of the state easy. So if you want to apply for any of the schemes read the full article we will provide full information on all of them.
Ikhedut portal is an initiative of the Gujrat government. Farmers of the state will have reach to the farming schemes by the Gujarat government on this portal. Here Farmers will get information on all the farming schemes. Farmers will be able to apply for the scheme as well. Farmers will no longer need to spend time and money visiting the government offices. The farmers will be able to apply for schemes such as the Spiritual Nature Agricultural Plans godown scheme, Gau Sewa and Gochar Development Board, Gujarat Support Schemes, Plus Two Improve Organic Farming, Assistance Scheme for Construction of Godown by Credit Cooperative.
Overview of Ikhedut Portal
|Portal Name||Ikhedut Portal|
|Launched by||Government of Gujrat|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers, Animal Husbandry, Horticulture, Fisheries, Water Conservation|
|The objective of the Portal||Rech to the various scheme easy|
|Benefits||Various farming schemes|
ઇખેદુત પોર્ટલ યોજનાઓનો લાભ કોણ લઇ શકે છે?
- Animal husbandry farmers
- Water Conservationists
- Those doing any work related to land can take advantage of this scheme.
Benefits of the Portal
The benefits of the portal are:
- Information on Various schemes in one place.
- All farming-related schemes’ online updates are available here.
- Farmers are not required to visit many different offices for different schemes.
- Portal allows you to apply for all schemes sitting comfortably in one place.
- This portal is free of cost for all users.
- Farmers can apply for any scheme and avail multiple benefits.
Eligibility Criteria for Registration
- The applicant must be eligible to register on the portal. The eligibility criteria to register on the portal are:
- The applicant must be a citizen of Gujrat.
- An Aadhar card is compulsory for the applicant to have.
- The applicant must be a farmer by profession.
- No criminal charges should be against the applicant.
Ikhedut Portal Online Registration
You can apply online for any scheme on the portal but for that, you need to do registration before that. The registration process step by step is given below:
- Firstly you need to visit the official website ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in.
- On the home page hover over the Schemes option. It will show you the ongoing schemes.
- Select the scheme you want to enroll for.
- Next click on the Proceed button.
- After that, you will get an online registration form.
- Fill up the application form with the correct information.
- After filling in all the asked information click on the Submit button.
After that, your filled information will be verified by the officials.
Required Documents List
To apply for any of the schemes you will need documents. The required documents are:
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Bank Passbook
- Valid Mobile Number
How to Login to Ikhedut Portal?
To login into the Ikhedut portal follow the steps below:
- First, you need to visit the official website.
- Next on the home page, you need to click on the Login option.
- A new page will open where you need to enter your username, password, and captcha code.
- Finally, click on the login button, and you will be inside your ID.
ikhedut પોર્ટલ પર અરજીની સ્થિતિ તપાસો
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website.
- On the home page click on the Application Status option.
- After that, you will get an application form. Fill in the following information on it:
- Registered mobile number
- Application number of your form
- Fill in the captcha code and click on the View Application Status option.
Official Website – Click Here